Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Fall Gardening!

So today I'm trying to finish up building my second raised garden box. It was expensive for the cedar boards! Insanely expensive. My original plan was to use dirt bags to build the retaining walls, making those dirt bags from old sheets, and then plaster over that. Unfortunately, getting the dirt proved to be problematic.... a long story that I don't want to tell. You would think dirt would be easy to come by...

After building and filling the boxes, I want to make some kind of watering system out of PVC pipes that can also be wrapped in plastic for a hotbox effect or netting to keep the yard critters from ravaging the fruits of my labor:)

I'll try to take a pic and post it later, for now, I'm gonna go slide on my boots and get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment